Slide switch is a kind of switch, this kind of switch is mainly turned on or off the switching power supply through the swing switch handle. Small swing switches are mainly used in electronic products, such as mobile phones, computers, etc., while large slide switches are mainly used in large mechanical equipment. This article will introduce those things about slide switches.
1. What is a slide switch
Slide switch is to switch the circuit by turning the switch handle to make the circuit on or off. The commonly used varieties of slide switches include single-pole double-position, single-pole three-position, double-pole double-position and double-pole three-position, etc. It is generally used in low-voltage circuits, and has the characteristics of flexible slider action and stable and reliable performance. Mainly widely used in: various instruments/meters and equipment, various electric toys, fax machines, audio equipment, medical equipment, beauty equipment, and other electronic products. Table 9-10 lists the main characteristic parameters and appearance structure of some slide switches.
The slide switch is mainly assembled by the following parts through the corresponding process:
1. Iron shell (material: generally iron; treatment process: through electroplating nickel or black potting process to prevent its oxidation)
2. Plastic handle (Material: generally POM material, if fire-retardant and high-temperature resistance is required, PA nylon material is often used. Processing process: injection molding)
3. Terminal (Material: generally phosphorous copper; Treatment process: silver plating)
4. Insulating bottom plate (Material: Bakelite; Process: Stamping and forming)
5. Contact chip (material: generally phosphor copper; processing technology: silver plating)
6. Round wave beads (material: generally stainless steel; treatment process: nickel plating)
7. Slingshot (Material: Bronze; Processing Technology: Stamping and Forming)
8. Decorative oil (Material: red oil or green oil, a kind of chemical oil, applied to the contact part of the terminal and the bottom plate to play a decorative role. Generally non-toxic and environmentally friendly)
Third, the scope of application
1. Audio-visual products: MP3, MP4 audio;
2. Digital products: digital cameras, digital video cameras, etc.;
3. Communication products: mobile phones, car phones, telephones, building equipment, PDAs, etc.;
4. Security products: video intercoms, monitors, etc.;
5. Toys: electronic toys, etc.;
6. Computer products: cameras, etc.;
7. Fitness equipment: electronic body fat scale, treadmill, etc.;
8. Medical equipment: blood pressure monitor, clinical thermometer, hospital call system, etc.
Four, mechanical specifications
1. Conventional action force: 250+_50gf
2. Terminal strength: add force (500gf) to the tip in any direction for 1 minute. There is no abnormality such as cracks, scalping, etc. in the row of feet. The requirements of the slide switch: meet the mechanical and electrical performance.
3. Test standard status: test temperature, humidity,
The air pressure of the slide switch is as follows:
(1) The humidity is 45%~85%
(2) The air pressure is 80Kpa~106Kpa
(3) The temperature is 5℃~35℃
Slide switches are widely used in: various instruments/meters, various electric toys, fax machines, audio equipment, medical equipment, beauty equipment, and other electronic products!
Slide switch is a kind of switch with a wide range of applications. There are slide switches in many places. If you want to use a slide switch, you must pay attention to the precautions for use, otherwise it may be dangerous.
Post time: Nov-25-2020