Wonder if you know what a micro switch is?
The micro switch, as the name suggests, uses a very small force switch. It is a switch that the external mechanical force acts on the action read through the transmission element, so that the fixed contact and the moving contact at the end are quickly connected or disconnected.
Where can it apply?
Micro switches are used for automatic control and safety protection in equipment that require frequent circuit replacement. They are widely used in electronic equipment, instrumentation, mining, power systems, household appliances, electrical equipment, as well as aerospace, aviation, ships, missiles, Military fields such as tanks have been widely utilized in the above fields. Although the switch is small, it plays an irreplaceable role.
It can be used in computer mouse, car mouse, car electronic products, communication equipment, military products, test instruments, gas water heaters, gas stoves, small appliances, microwave ovens, rice cookers, floating ball equipment, medical equipment, building automation, electric Tools and general electrical and radio equipment, 24-hour timers, etc.
Principle of using micro switch:
The micro switch is a momentary switch that is actuated by pressure, also known as a sensitive switch.
Its working principle is: the external mechanical force acts on the action reed through the transmission element (pin, button, lever, roller, etc.), and after the energy is accumulated to the critical point, an instantaneous action is generated, which causes the action of the end of the action reed Contacts and fixed contacts are quickly connected or disconnected. When the force on the transmission element is removed, the action reads generates a reverse action force. When the reverse travel of the transmission element reaches the action critical point of the reed, the converse action is completed instantaneously. The contact distance of the micro switch is small, the action stroke is short, the pressing force is unimportant, and the switching is fast. The moving speed of the moving contact will not have anything to do with the moving speed of the transmission element. The micro switch adopts the pin type as the basic type, and can be derived from the button short stroke type, the button large stroke type, the button extra large stroke type, the roller button type, the reed roller type, the lever roller type, the short boom type, and the long boom type and many more. The micro switch is used in electronic equipment and other equipment for automatic control and safety protection of circuits that have to be frequently replaced. Widely uses divided into large, medium, and small. According to different needs, it can be separated into waterproof type (used in liquid environment) and ordinary type. The switch connects two circuits to provide power on and off control for electrical appliances and machines. It is commonly used in mouse, household appliances, industrial machinery, motorcycles and other places. Despite the fact that the switch is small, it plays an irreplaceable role.
Precautions for use of micro switch:
1) When fixing the switch body, use M2 tiny screws to fix it on a smooth surface with a torque of 0.098N·m or less. In addition, in order to prevent the screw from loosening again, it is recommended to use washers at the same time.
2) Please note that the action body in the free state should not directly apply force to the button or the inspirator. When using it, apply force to the button in the lateral direction.
3) The operation setting after the operation is based on 70 [%] of the O.T. value as a standard. In the case of a switch, do not set the operating body to the operating limit position, as this may prevent the opening and closing and over-travel due to impact from shortening the life.
4) In the case of hand soldering, please use an electric temperature of 320°C with temperature adjustment. The operation has been completed within 3 seconds, and pay attention to the fact that you do not mean to apply force to the terminal during the operation.
5) When using under small current and voltage. It recommends to use a low-power circuit type.
Post time: Jul-06-2020